Here’s A List Of Freebies And Discounts For Frontline Workers - Frontline workers are going above and beyond in the coronavirus fight.
That’s why a bunch of companies are responded by offering freebies and discounts to them. Here are some:
- Cheap Caribbean is celebrating National Nurses Week. Their “Beach Shift” giveaway will gift a three-day stay at any of Riu Hotels & Resorts’ 37 properties in the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. Travel anytime between Aug. 1, 2020 and Dec. 15, 2021. Nominate online by May 12.
- Essential workers can now get Gold status in the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts loyalty program, Wyndham Rewards. Brands include 30,000 hotels, vacation club resorts and rentals worldwide, and Gold perks include discounts, preferred rooms and late checkout.
- Carole Lieberman, M.D., M.P.H., a board certified psychiatrist, licensed in California and New York, and an expert in traumatic stress, is offering pro bono crisis support via phone or Zoom for doctors and nurses on the front lines. Email DrCarole@Earthlink.net
- Health-care professionals and their families can get free telehealth physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology services through PT for Heroes.
- Greyhound has launched an initiative to provide free bus travel for first responders and frontline medical professionals who are volunteering their time and talents to volunteer throughout the US.
- The vacation-home management team at Village Realty in Nags Head, NC, is offering a “Front Lines” vacation giveaway open to all essential employees who have gone above and beyond during the pandemic, whether they be a postal worker, grocery clerk or ER nurse.To enter, submit a photo or video by June 30 and explain why your front-line hero should win. The trip can be redeemed through December 2021.
- Seattle-based beverage brand Sparkling Ice has committed a $400,000 donation as part of their Cheers to Heroes campaign, and are now inviting consumers to get involved by nominating their hero through June 14. The winner will receive $10,000 and the nominator will get $500.
There’s more here!
Source:New York Post
Photo courtesy of Getty Images