Gov. Tom Wolf predicts southwestern Pennsylvania soon will move to the yellow phase of the state's reopening. According to The Patch, here's what that means:
Here are the answers to some questions you might have regarding what life in yellow will be like.
- Will everyone return to their workplace?
No. Telework must continue where possible.
- Will day care centers reopen?
Yes, but they must comply with state guidelines.
- Will you be able to visit family members in assisted living facilities?
No. Congregate care restrictions will remain in place.
- Will large gatherings be permitted?
Gatherings of more than 25 people will be prohibited.
- Can you go to your favorite stores at the mall?
In-person retail is permitted, but curbside and delivery are preferable.
- Can you go to the gym?
No. Gyms will remain closed.
- Will hair salons and nail salons be allowed to reopen?
- Can you go to a movie?
No. Theaters will remain closed.
- Can you get a sit-down meal at your favorite restaurant or a drink at you neighborhood tavern?
No. Bars and restaurants will still be limited to carryout and delivery only.
Source: The Patch
Photo courtesy of Getty Images