The Stay-At-Home order might not allow you to see your Mom on Mother's Day, but the Patch has some ideas how you can celebrate the woman who gave you birth:
1. Video Chat (Video chatting has seen a huge increase in popularity during stay-at-home orders)
Here a few of the most reliable video chat options:
2. Flower Delivery (If you can't deliver flowers yourself, you can alway have them delivered to your mother's home)
- 1800Flowers: 1800Flowers also has both next-day and same-day delivery options.
- Bouqs Co.: The online flower shop exclusively uses farm-fresh, eco-friendly flowers
- ProFlowers: ProFlowers has a wide variety of bouquet options to send to your mom and has same-day delivery.
- UrbanStems: UrbanStems has set up a special "Mother's Day Shop" that lets you browse bouquets specifically for the May 10 holiday.
3. Brunch (While you most likely aren't able to go to your favorite brunch spot for Mother's Day in 2020, you still can order a special meal for delivery. Here are a few online delivery services that make it easy to order food.
Source: The Patch
Photo courtesy of Getty Images