After more than four weeks in lockdown due to the coronavirus, it’s completely understandable that some Americans may have had enough, and now a new survey reveals just how many of us have reached that point.
According to the poll:
- More than a quarter of Americans affected by stay-at-home orders say they’ve reached their breaking point.
- 72% expect to reach it in five weeks, meaning early June, if the orders remain in effect.
- 29% of women reached their breaking point last week, while 20% say the same.
- Younger folks are more likely to be at the breaking point, with 35% of those aged 18 to 24 feeling that way, while only 22% of those over 45 saying the same.
Part of the reason folks are at their breaking point could be because they are “extremely worried” about certain activities, including:
- Going on flights (69%)
- Going to a bar/restaurant (62%)
- Using a ride sharing service (58%)
Photo courtesy of Getty Images