It looks like nobody in America will be enjoying any concerts in the coming weeks thanks to the spread of the coronavirus.
And we already told you that tonight’s Celine Dion Show has been moved to Wednesday, November 18th.
So far…that is the ONLY Pittsburgh show that we’ve been notified of postponing or cancelling.
As far as we know…tonight’s Robert Cray show in Greensburg is still on.So is the Little Anthony show at the Palace Theater on Sunday.
However, concert promoters Live Nation and AEG have recommended pausing all tours, both domestically and internationally, through the end of the month due to the threat.
Here’s a list of shows affected so far:
- January 28th–X Ambassadors cancel two February shows in Shanghai and Chengdu.
- February 13th– UK rapper Stormzy postpones his Asian tour, which was supposed to hit Japan, China and Korea from March 27thto 29th.
- February 14th–Khalid postpones his Asian dates that were supposed to hit Bangkok, Singapore, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Seoul, Mumbai and Bangalore between March 24th to April 14th.
- February 25th– Rockers Testament, Exodus and Death Angel’s show at Trezzo Live Club in Milan, Italy is canceled.
- February 26th–New Order cancel shows in Tokyo and Osaka.
- February 27th–BTS cancel their four-date stint at Seoul, South Korea’s Jamsil Olympic Stadium, April 11th, 12th, 18thand 19th.
- February 28th–Green Day postpone their Asian tour, which was to hit Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Taipei, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan through March.
- February 28th–Ben Harperand the Innocent Criminals cancel their March tour of Japan.
- February 29th–Avril Lavigne cancels the Asian leg of her “Head Above Water World Tour.”
- March 1st–Set It Off cancel their Asian tour, as well as March dates opening forJimmy Eat Worldin Manila and Singapore
- March 2nd-Lacuna Coil cancel their tour of Asia and Australia.
- March 2nd–The National cancel their March 17 and 18 shows in Tokyo.
- March 3rd–Maluma postpones his March 7th concert in Milan to March 31st.
- March 3rd–Mariah Carey postpones her March 10th concert in Honolulu, Hawaii until November.
- March 3rd–Yungblud cancels his tour of South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Singapore.
- March 4th– Ultra Music Festival Miami cancels their March 20thto 22ndweekend.
- March 4th-Slipknot cancels their Asian tour, including Knotfest Japan scheduled for March 20thand 21st.
- March 5th–Louis Tomlinson cancels his March 11thconcert at Milan’s Fabrique following recommendations from the President of the Council of Ministers.
- March 5th–Queen & Adam Lambert postpone their May 26th show at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris.
- March 6th– Austin, Texas cancels the South By Southwest Festival, which was supposed to take place March 13thto 22nd. It’s the first time in the festival’s 34-year history that it’s been canceled.
- March 7th- A pregnant Ciara postpones her March 19th performance new Fort Hood USO in Texas.
- March 7th-Old Dominioncanceltheir appearance at Europe’s Country 2 Country Festival, which kicks off March 13th. The festival is still scheduled to hit Berlin, Amsterdam, Dublin, London, and Glasgow, with Eric Church, Darius Rucker, and Luke Combs with the Shires.
- March 8th– Richard Marx reschedules his first European tour in nearly a decade, which was due to launch this spring.
- March 9th–Madonna cancels the final two shows on her Madame X tour after France bans gatherings of more than 1,000 people.
- March 9th -KISS cancel all meet-and-greets on their "End of the Road" tour.
- March 9th -Pearl Jam postpone the first leg of their "Gigaton" tour, which was to kick off March 18th in Toronto.
- March 10th -Miley Cyrus cancels her appearance at an Australian brushfire benefit. The “World Tour Bushfire Relief” benefit concert was set to take place March 13th in Melbourne and feature Lil Nas X, theVeronicas and more, but was completely called off after Miley's cancelation.
- March 10th - Santana cancels theEuropean leg of the “Miraculous 2020 World Tour,” which was set to kick off March 14th in Bologna, Italy.
- March 10th - Zac Brown Band announces they are pressing pause on their “Owl Tour,” which kicked off on February 28th.
- March 10th - Promoters Goldenvoice announce both the Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals will be moved to the fall. Coachella will now take place the weekends of October 9th to 11thand October 16th to 18th 2020, while the country-focused Stagecoach Festival is being moved to October 23rdto 26th.
- March 10th - Pentatonix postpone their upcoming European dates, which was to kick off March 16th in Warsaw, Poland.
- March 10th - Hole postpones their reunion scheduled to happen at this weekend's "Bans Off My Body" benefit concert.
- March 11th - The Houston Livestock and Rodeo cancels the remainder of this year’s performances “in the interest of public health.” The cancelation affects shows by such artists as Luke Bryan, Kane Brown, Dierks Bentley, Lizzo, Khalidand more.
- March 11th - Bikini Kill postpones their March reunion tour, urging fans to donate to the non-profit the shows were meant to benefit.
- March 12th - The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announces that this year's induction ceremony has been postponed due to concerns over the spread of the virus. The ceremony was due to take place May 2nd in Cleveland.
- March 12th - Concert promoters Live Nation and AEG recommend pausing all tours, both domestically and internationally, through the end of the month due to the coronavirus threat.
- March 12th- Avril Lavigne cancels the European leg of her "Head Above Water" tour, which was spposed kick off March 15th in Milan.
- March 12th -Michael Bublé postpones 15 U.S. shows, starting March 17thin Jacksonville, Florida, wrapping April 5thin Austin, Texas.
- March 12th - The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences announces that the Juno Awards, Canada's equivalent to the GRAMMY AWARDS, has been canceled.
- March 12th -The Who announce they have postponed their UK tour, which was supposed to kick off March 16th in Manchester. They also postponed their annual Teenage Cancer Trust Show at Royal Albert Hall.
- March 12th - Bob Weir and The Wolf Brothers postpone their spring tour, rescheduling the shows until October.
- March 12th - Kenny Chesney postpones the first 11 dates of his “Chillaxification Tour," which was supposed to kick off April 18th.
- March 12th - The Country 2 Country festival in London, Dublin and Glasgow, featuring Eric Church, Luke Combs and Darius Rucker,is postponed over concerns of the spread of the coronavirus.
- March 12th - Blake Shelton postpones the rest of his “Friends and Heroes 2020” tour due to concerns over the coronavirus.
- March 12th -Dan + Shay decide to reschedule the remainder of the tour "Arena Tour," moving dates to the summer.
- March 12th - Cher pushes back dates on her “Here We Go Again” Tour" to the fall, with the new trek set to kick off in September.
- March 12th -Willie Nelson's2020 Luck Reunion, featuring Margo Price, Orville Peck, Amanda Shires, Shooter Jennings,and more,is canceled.
- March 12th - Chris Stapleton reschedules four shows on his “All American Roadshow Tour” due to the coronavirus.
- March 12th - Taylor Swift's concert at the March Madness Music Festival at Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park during the Men's Final Four weekendwas canceled.
- March 12th - Billie Eilish postpones the March dates on her "Where Do We Go?" tour. In total 11 shows were affected.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images