After 13 days we have a winner to this question: "According to experts, the movie "The Shining" does this more than any other movie. What is it?"
The Answer: Burn Calories!!! Congrats to Jewel Collwell from New Brighton!
Researchers at University of Westminster in London measured participants’ heart rate, oxygen intake and carbon dioxide and determined the movie that burns the most calories is the Stephen King/Stanley Kubrick classic, "The Shining!"
Here is how the 10 films in the study rank:
- The Shining: 184 calories
- Jaws: 161 calories
- The Exorcist: 158 calories
- Alien: 152 calories
- Saw: 133 calories
- A Nightmare on Elm Street: 118 calories
- Paranormal Activity: 111 calories
- The Blair Witch Project: 105 calories
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: 107 calories
- [Rec]: 101 calories
Click HERE for details!