The Trans-Siberian Orchestra will once again be hitting the road on their annual winter tour. The "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" tour will focus on the group’s 1996 debut album of the same name, which was the first in their Christmas-themed trilogy, along with 1998's "The Christmas Attic" and 2004's "The Lost Christmas Eve."
The tour, which feature two sets of performers which is why there are two cities for many dates, kicks off November 13thin Green Bay, Wisconsin, hitting 66 cities, wrapping December 30thin Chicago, Illinois.
They will be stopping by Pittsburgh on December 22nd at PPG Paints Arena for two shows: 3:30pm and 8:00pm
A “12 Days of TSO Verified Fan" registration is open now, with those presales beginning September 9thand 10th, with tickets on sale to the general public September 13th.
Check out the first set of dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- November 13: Green Bay, WI - Resch Center
- November 13: Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center
- November 14: Sioux Falls, SD - Denny Sanford Premier Center
- November 15: Youngstown, OH - Covelli Center
- November 16: Allentown, PA - PPL Center
- November 16: Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
- November 17: Worcester, MA - DCU Center
- November 17: Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena
- November 20: Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- November 20: Salt Lake City, UT - Vivint Smart Home Arena
Source: Trans-Siberian Orchestra