Panera knows you love to go there for breakfast and lunch, but now they want fans to come in for dinner too, so they’ll be testing a new dinner menu in the nar future. Look for 10 new dinner menu items in two cities starting in July and September and here’s what you can look forward to:
- Teriyaki Chicken And Broccoli Bowl- Brown rice and quinoa topped with teriyaki-glazed chicken and steamed broccoli and finished with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.
- Pesto Chicken Bowl- This has the brown rice and quinoa combo topped with roasted and seared chicken topped with grape tomatoes, steamed broccoli, fresh spinach, pesto, and a garlic cream sauce. And this pesto is nut-free!
- Margherita Artisan Flatbread- Pizza fans will love this flatbread topped with tomato bell pepper sauce, grape tomatoes, sliced fresh mozzarella, and a blend of fontina and mozzarella cheeses, finished with fresh basil.
- Steak and Blue Cheese Artisan Flatbread- This one’s for the carnivores with grass-fed steak, caramelized onions, shredded fontina and mozzarella cheeses, blue cheese, and garlic cream sauce.
- Chipotle Chicken And Bacon Artisan Flatbread- Bacon makes everything better, like this flatbread with smoked, pulled chicken, chopped bacon, grape tomatoes, a blend of fontina and mozzarella cheeses, garlic cream sauce and chipotle aioli.
- Parmesan Broccoli- This side combines steamed broccoli with garlic cream sauce, grated parmesan cheese and a little salt and pepper.
- Tomato, Basil, and Cucumber Side Salad- The Mediterranean-inspired salad has no leafy greens, but it’s packed with sliced grape tomatoes and diced cukes tossed in Greek dressing with basil.
- Sweet Potato Mash- What’s not to love about mashed sweet potatoes topped with pieces of roasted pecans and apple chips?
- Toasted Pastrami Sandwich- It’s Panera’s take on a New York deli classic, with grass-fed pastrami, melted emmental cheese, caramelized onions, and a creamy mustard sauce on Artisan Ciabatta bread.
- Toasted Tuscan Grilled Chicken Sandwich- How does citrus-pepper chicken, provolone, parmesan, arugula, a smoky tomato confit and basil mayo on Artisan Ciabatta sound?
The other downside? The dinner menu is only available in Lexington, Kentucky in July and Providence, Rhode Island in September. The rest of us will have to wait and suffer through with our bread bowls to comfort us.