With "Game of Thrones" almost over after eight seasons, some people are wondering what they're going to do with their Sunday's now. The good news is we'll most likely continue to get stories like this one regarding the behind the scenes issues with cast members. Especially when it comes to salaries.
Sophie Turner, who plays the redheaded leader Sansa Stark, recently talked about how equal pay wasn't always easy to come by on the show and that she insisted on an inclusion rider in her contract to ensure an equal male-female workforce. Even though she may not be making as much as Kit Harrington(Jon Snow), she's still estimated to be bringing home $175,000 per episode.
However, that still pales in comparison to her co-stars Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Lena Headey who each take home at least $500,000 per episode.
Here's a rundown of the net worth of the actors in "GoT."
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) - $16 million
- Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) - $15 million
- Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) - $13 million
- Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) - $6 million
- Maisie Williams(Ary Stark) - $6 million
- Kit Harington (Jon Snow) - $12 million
Source: Fox Business