Still haven’t nailed down that Mother’s Day gift you need to get? Sorry to tell you, but time has run out on having a lot of things delivered on time. Luckily, there are still plenty of presents you can pick out for the moms in your life that will arrive before her special day and the best part? With these, she’ll never know you were a slacker and waited until the last minute.
- Fruit bouquets- Fresh fruit arrangements are pretty to look at but better than flowers because you can eat them too. Retailers like Edible Arrangements and 1-800 Flowers have options to choose from and what mom wouldn’t love some chocolate dipped fruit?
- Gift card for an at-home massage- Help mom unwind with a stress-relieving rub down in the comfort of her own home by gifting her an in-home massage gift card.
- An Amazon Prime membership- If your mom loves Amazon but still hasn’t splurged for a Prime membership, upgrade her account for Mother’s Day. She’ll save on shipping get to watch Prime Video, and get free Kindle e-books, and you can snag a membership for $39 for three months or $119 for a whole year.
- Snacks- Send mom some of her favorite snacks for her special day. From nuts to popcorn to chocolate, you can find snack gift boxes and baskets all over and at Amazon. And if you’re lucky, maybe Mom will share with you.
- Fresh flowers- This classic Mother’s Day present never goes out of style and you can easily have the blooms of your choice arrive on time at Mom’s door with a few quick clicks on your keyboard.
Photo by Getty Images