Madonna is hitting the road, but she won’t be playing arenas and stadiums. The singer just announced a series of intimate shows at theaters across the country. The “Madame X Tour,” named after her upcoming album, which drops June 14th, will kick off September 12thwith seven nights at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in Brooklyn, New York.
So far, in addition to New York she’s confirmed dates in Chicago and Los Angeles, but the tour will also hit theaters in Las Vegas, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami Beach, Lisbon, London and Paris.
- Fans can go to Ticketmaster to request tickets for shows right now, and they will be notified if they got them. Tickets range in price from $60 to $760, with VIP packages also available. In addition, Madonna is running a lottery on her website in which ten pairs of $10 tickets will be sold for each show.
Check out the confirmed shows below, and venues in other cities:
- September 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22: Brooklyn, NY - BAM Howard Gilman Opera House
- October 15, 16, 17, 21: Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre
- November 12, 13, 14, 16, 17: Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern
- Date TBA: Las Vegas, NV – The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Date TBA: Boston, MA – Boch Center Wang Theatre
- Date TBA: Philadelphia, PA – The Met
- Date TBA: Miami Beach - Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theatre
- Date TBA: Lisbon, Portugal – the Coliseum
- Date TBA: London, England – the Palladium
- Date TBA: Paris, France – Grand Rex