The Rolling Stones sparked tour rumors when their iconic tongue logo appeared at football stadiums in Massachusetts and Colorado. Well, the news is finally out – the band has announced that they’re bringing their “No Filter” tour to stadiums across the United States in 2019.
Although the band has played a few select shows over here in the past two years, this is their first extended trek since their 2015 “Zip Code” tour. They’ll kick off the 13-date stadium tour in Miami Gardens, Florida on April 20th, with shows through May until it wraps on June 21st in Chicago, Illinois. That includes the previously rumored shows at Broncos Stadium in Denver and the Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
Fans can access a pre-sale on November 28th at 10 a.m. local time by signing up HERE before November 27th at 9 a.m. EST. Otherwise, tickets go on sale to the general public on November 30th at 10 a.m. local time. More information is available HERE. Check out the tour dates below.
The Rolling Stones “No Filter” US Stadium Tour 2019
- April 20th, 2019: Miami Gardens, Florida – Hard Rock Stadium
- April 24th: Jacksonville, Florida – TIAA Bank Field
- April 28th: Houston, Texas – NRG Stadium
- May 7th: Glendale, Arizona – State Farm Stadium
- May 11th: Pasadena, California – The Rose Bowl
- May 18th: Santa Clara, California – Levi’s Stadium
- May 22nd: Seattle, Washington – CenturyLink Field
- May 26th: Denver, Colorado – Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- May 31st: Washington, D.C. – FedExField
- June 4th: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Lincoln Financial Field
- June 8th: Foxborough, Massachusetts – Gillette Stadium
- June 13th: East Rutherford, New Jersey – MetLife Stadium
- June 21st: Chicago, Illinois – Soldier Field
Source: The Rolling Stones