Halloween trick-or-treating hours have been set. The official times children should be going from house to house on Oct. 31 in the city of Pittsburgh is between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
Cheap places to buy Halloween candy, and the options offered, include:
- Huge Assorted Candy Party Mix Box (6.25 lbs), $36 – Includes all your kids’ favorite fruity treats, like Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Twizzlers, Jolly Ranchers and more.
- Nestle Chocolate Assorted Minis Bag (40-ounces) $10 – Includes 100 pieces of Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch and Baby Ruth.
- Halloween Assorted Candy Party Mix (90-ounces), $38 – A whopping 200 pieces of Twizzlers, Nerds, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids and Skittles.
- AirHeads Bars Variety Pack (90-Count Box ), $12 - Includes 38 to 40 mini-Airheads in flavors like cherry, orange, blue raspberry and watermelon.
- Hershey Halloween Candy Snack Size Assortment, (91 Ounces), $20 - 315 miniatures of Reese's, Kit Kat, Twizzlers, Jolly Rancher Stix, Jolly Rancher Lollipops and Whoppers. Yum!
- Fun Size Halloween Candy Grab Bag (3 92-Piece Bags), $15 – Features Life Savers, Skittles, Starburst and Hubba Bubba.
- Smarties Candy Rolls (5 Pounds), $24 - What can be wrong with five-pounds of sugary goodness.
- Tootsie Roll Pops (7.8 Ounces), $2 – Keep kids busy trying to get to the center of a Tootsie pop.
- Brach's Halloween Candy Kiddie Mix, $5 – Filled with classics like Now and Later, Warheads, Chewy Lemonheads and Super Bubble.
- Albanese Fruit Flavored Gummy Worms (5 Pounds), $20 – Perfect to creep out guests at your Halloween party.
- Laffy Taffy, Bottle Caps, SweeTarts and Nerds Halloween Variety Bag, $10 – What’s better than a 200-piece bag of Nerds, SweeTarts, Bottle Caps and Laffy Taffy?
- Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy, $37 – No kid, or adult, would be unhappy getting a Reese’s
- Utz Halloween Pretzel Treat Barrels (140 Bags), $15 – While everyone will be giving out sweets, you can satisfy kids’ salty needs with individual bags of pretzels.
Click here for more Halloween bargains.