Love it or hate it, September is here and that means pumpkin flavored everything is back. From coffee drinks to beers, people can’t get enough of their seasonal flavor. Pumpkin spice has its own cult following, but some things really take it too far, like these.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles - These chips come in all kinds of fun flavors, like ramen, pizza, and wasabi mayo, but do you really want to pop Pumpkin Pie Pringles? We think you actually would be able to stop.
- Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn - Why take a classic candy and throw in pumpkin spice?
- Pumpkin Spice Hummus - We love different varieties of hummus, like artichoke and feta, but this is just too much.
- KFC Pumpkin and Feta Twister - This was a real menu item offered at KFC Australia a couple years ago. And all we can say is “finger lickin’ gross.”
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Burger - People love Umami Burger, but the restaurant actually served this a few years ago and we think there’s a reason it hasn’t returned to menus since.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Peep’s - We really don’t need to see Peep’s at any time of the year except Easter, so we’re happy to pass on the gooey, sugar-coated marshmallows if they’re pumpkin spice latte flavored.
- One DTQ Pumpkin Spice Beard Oil - If eating and drinking your way through the seasonal flavor wasn’t enough, you can even get beard oil in a matching scent.
- Native Pumpkin Spiced Latte Deodorant - Even your pits can smell like pumpkin spice with this deodorant. But it’ll be sweaty pumpkin plus B.O., so we’ll pass.
- Simply Beyond Pumpkin Spray-On Spice - Why use real spices when you can just spray on the pumpkin spice flavor? It’s like perfume for food and we just don’t get it.
Source: Wide Open Eats