All concerts are FREE and begin at 7:30pm unless otherwise noted.
Food trucks and Hop Farm Brewing Company craft beer are at all concerts starting at 6:00pm.
- South Park Amphitheater opens at sunrise when the park opens.
- Hartwood Acres Park opens at 8:00am. The gate to the amphitheater parking lot opens at Noon unless otherwise noted.
- Folding chairs are permitted.
- Popup tents and umbrellas may be used for shade prior to the concert, but they must be taken down before the performance begins.
- Dogs are permitted, but they must remain on leashes at all times and be up to date on all vaccinations and licensing. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
FRIDAYS - SOUTH PARK AMPHITHEATER, 7:30PM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
3700 Farmshow Drive, South Park Township, PA 15129(get directions)
6/1 PITTSBURGH OPERA
6/8 SAMANTHA FISH WITH MISALIGNED MIND (BLUES)
6/22 JUSTIN FABUS WITH SPECIAL GUEST FRANK VIERA (COUNTRY)
6/30 PITTSBURGH SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA (8:10PM)
7/6 CHRIS JAMISON WITH SPECIAL GUEST JESSE DENARO (POP)
7/13 JIM DONOVAN & SUN KING WARRIORS WITH SPECIAL GUEST THE HAWKEYES (ROCK)
7/20 THOMPSON SQUARE WITH SPECIAL GUEST TIMOTHY EARL (COUNTRY)
7/27 JEFFERSON STARSHIP WITH SPECIAL GUEST WORKING BREED (ROCK)
8/3 BETTER THAN EZRA WITH SPECIAL GUEST TWO BIRDS (90S ALTERNATIVE)
8/10 SWEET CRUDE WITH SPECIAL GUEST DONORA (INDIE POP/ALTERNATIVE)
8/17 BNY MELLON JAZZ PRESENTS JEAN LUC PONTY WITH SPECIAL GUEST LYNDSEY SMITH (JAZZ)
8/24 SHAWN MULLENS WITH SPECIAL GUEST NORTHERN GOLD (ALTERNATIVE ROCK/COUNTRY ROCK)
8/31 PAUL LUC AND KAYLA SCHUREMAN (FOLK/ALT/INDIE)
SUNDAYS - HARTWOOD ACRES, 7:30PM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
4070 Middle Road, Allison Park, PA 15101(get directions)
June 3 @ 7:30pm River City Brass Band (Big Band)
July 1 @ 8:15pm Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra (Orchestral, Patriotic Favorites)
August 5 @ 7:30pm Toots & The Mayals with special guest (Reggae, Ska)
August 19 @ 7:30pm Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre (Ballet)
August 26 @ 7:30pm Sinkane (Free Jazz, Funk Rock)
September 2 Opening bands start @ 5:00pm Uprooted starts @ 8:00pm 19th Annual Allegheny County Music Festival -- Uprooted feat. Michael Glabicki of Rusted Root with special guests Meeting of Important People, Starship Mantis and The Living Street. $20 per vehicle requested donation benefits the Allegheny County Department of Human Services (Various)