As we previously told you, Bob Seger had canceled tour dates last fall to undergo spinal surgery. He was set to due a tour with the Silver Bullet Band and ended up postponing the tour to recover. Well, Seger has made a recovery and has now rescheduled the first 13 of those dates.
Sources say Seger is fully recovered from cervical laminectomy, which helped repair a pinched vertebrae in his neck. However, the postponed shows won’t start up again until November 24th and run through February. The remaining seven shows will be rescheduled soon. Seger will play tracks off his latest album “I Knew You When,” an album dedicated to his friend Glenn Frey of the Eagles.
Check out the dates below and the rest here.
- November 24th: Kansas City, KS - Sprint Center
- November 27th: Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena
- November 30th: St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center
- December 12th: Saint Paul, MN – XCEL Energy Center
- December 14th: Rosemont, IL - Allstate Arena
- December 20th: Greenville, SC - Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- December 22nd: Atlanta, GA - Infinite Energy Arena
- January 19th: Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
- January 29th: Billings, MT - Rimrock Auto Arena
- January 31st: Boise, ID - Ford Center
Source: Bob Seger