Paul Simon has announced the final leg of what will be his final tour, and it will wrap with three hometown shows.
The final leg of Simon’s “Homeward Bound – The Farewell Tour” will start September 5th in New Orleans, Louisiana, culminating with a two-night stand at New York’s Madison Square Garden, September 20th and 21st, as well as a yet-to-be-announced September 22nd gig in New York, which some are speculating may be a return to Central Park.
Tickets for the new shows go on sale Friday at 9 am. Check out the dates below.
- September 5th: New Orleans, LA - Smoothie King Center
- September 7th: Tampa, FL - Amalie Arena
- September 8th: Ft. Lauderdale, FL - BB&T Center
- September 11th: Orlando, FL - Amway Center
- September 12th: Atlanta, GA - Cellairis Amphitheatre
- September 14th: Washington, DC - Capital One Arena
- September 15th: Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- September 17th: Pittsburgh, PA - PPG Paints Arena (Tickets go on sale on Friday)
- September 20th & 21st: New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- September 22nd: New York, NY - TBA
Source: Paul Simon