The Steve Miller Band is hitting the road this summer, and will once again be bringing Peter Frampton along with them. The two acts will hit the road for a 40-date tour, kicking off June 12th in Evansville, Indiana.
Pittsburgh's date is June 20th at Keyback Pavilion. Listen to 3WS for your chance to win tickets!
“Music is ethereal it moves back and forth between the past and the future,” the band said in a statement. “I’m very excited to announce that 2018 is our 50th anniversary of recording and touring together as the Steve Miller Band and we plan to travel between the psychedelic through he future with a vengeance.”
The tour will hit such big cities as New York, Nashville, Austin, Boston and Los Angeles, wrapping August 25th and 26th with shows at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery in Woodinville, Washington.
Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule. Tickets go on sale Friday.
- June 12th: Evansville, IN - The Ford Center
- June 14th: Chicago, IL - Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- June 15th: Noblesville, IN - Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
- June 17th: Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
- June 20th: Burgettstown, PA - KeyBank Pavilion
- June 21st: Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
- June 22nd: Erie, PA - Presque Isle State Park
- June 24th: Baltimore, MD - Pier Six Pavilion
- June 26th: Oxon Hill, MD - MGM National Harbor
- June 27th: New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall