Earth, Wind & Fire and Chic featuring Nile Rodgers will be spending the summer on the road together and they will be making a stop at PPG Paints Arena on August 10!
They will kick off the “2054 Tour” in Oakland, California on July 12th. The trek, which will also feature a yet-to-be-named guest DJ, will feature a special seating set up to allow for dancing up front.
"There was a time when we could only dream of 'seeing' Earth, Wind & Fire live, now we get the honor of sharing the stage together," Rodgers said in a statement. "Get your feet ready for a deluge of hits."
Tickets for all shows go on sale April 28th. Check out the first few dates below and click here for a complete schedule.
- July 12th: Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
- July 13th: Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Center
- July 18th: Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena
- July 20th: Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
- July 22nd: San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
- July 23rd: Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- July 26th: Chicago, IL - United Center
- July 27th: St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
- July 29th: Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
- August 1st: Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- August 4th: Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- August 5th: Boston, MA - TD Garden
- August 7th: New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- August 10th: Pittsburgh, PA - PPG Paints Arena
Source: Rolling Stone