You can ask Google just about anything – and judging by some stats compiled by an Australian researcher, we sure do have a lot of weird questions.
Search Factory did a scan of Google searches in recent months and found out that a typical month generates a question list that includes:
- "Why did I get married?" – 40,500
- "How do you win the lottery?" – 40,000
- "Is Lady Gaga a man?" – 18,100
- "How do you hide a dead body?" – 1,000
- "How do I make my cat love me?" – 399
And just to help all those searches get off the ground? 4,400 people asked Google how to use Google. Think about that for a minute. (Fox)